To start with, some sketches I’ve done few months ago for the opening credits of “Kiss of vengeance”, a short film directed by Fernando Barreda Luna. Hope you enjoy it as i did making it :)The concept of KOV is inspired by 80’s mexican exploitation movies, mixed with Western and Kung Fu…Will be projected in some film festivals so stay tuned for future info.And don’t forget to check out the trailer!!
It took me 12 years to go frame by frame and realize that weird lag I had always noticed was Tulio pausing to kiss Miguel before pushing him off the cliff in a desperate attempt to save their lives…
MY SHIP IS UNSINKABLE
“: Miguel & Tulio: The original script had them be lovers, calling each other ‘darling’ and such. Although the idea was shot down, they left in scenes where you can kind of tell what they were pushing for.”
You’re forgetting the scene in the beginning where they’re prisoners in the ship. Tulio is lifting Miguel so Miguel and look out, and Tulio briefly rubs his face against Miguel’s ass. Best. ever.
fucking get me started
on my gay analysis
of El fucking Dorado
^This part is subtle and often missed. At the end, when Tulio and Miguel are reunited, they run to hug each other and Altivo interrupts just as Tulio has his hand on his pal’s waist.
All gifs here made by me because SACRIFICES! I actually have hundreds more to make but who knows if I’ll ever finish—especially since my hard drive kaboomed and I lost my perfectly organized clips.
10 Insider Fashion Hacks
By Ruthie Friedlander
During my first internship at a fashion magazine, I watched the editors with awe (and a little fear): They were powerful, worked hard, and looked impossibly chic. Everything about them seemed cool and effortless.
So I studied them. I tried to find out how they got that swag (though I believed they must have been born with it). But the secret to their cool wasn’t innate; it wasn’t so mysterious. It was simply that after years of working in the industry, they’d gathered all the tricks to looking just-so. And now, after racking up a number of years in fashion myself, I feel equipped to share some of the sneaky fashion tips I’ve learned. Be warned: they are weird, and many require a fridge.
1. Try to never wash your jeans. If they start to smell, put them in a gallon zip lock bag with a dryer sheet over night and leave them in the freezer. Once they thaw, they will feel fresh and clean but still fit perfectly.
2. To get deodorant stains out of pretty much any material, rub the fabric together. It even works (really well) on black clothing!
3. A jewelry designer to the stars offered up this household tip for cleaning brass, gold, and diamond jewelry:
"Ketchup cleans brass and Fantastik shines gold and diamonds like no other."
4. One of our favorite street style stars taught me to use a hair dryer as a steamer to get wrinkles out just before you’re running out the door (or, if like us, you live sans iron). If you have an entire dress that needs ironing, try hanging the garment outside of the shower while running hot water to steam creases out.
5. A friend of mine swears by the powers of the fine-tooth comb to de-pill her most luxurious cashmere sweaters.
6. One of the most famous perfumers in the world instructed me to always keep my perfume in the refrigerator to keep it fresh.
7. Contributing editor, Faran Krentcil, got this useful tip from her grandfather, who ran a leather factory in the Garment District in the ’60s and ’70s: “If your suede shoes get wet, ball up newspaper inside them and wrap them up in newspaper too. They’ll keep their shape and texture, and dry out fairly quickly.”
8. For those of you wearing fur this winter (or eyeing all the colored furs on tap for next fall), here’s a tip to keep yours from shedding. Keep your fur coats (or scarves) in the freezer to keep from them shedding. Sure, it requires an extra large freezer, but don’t you think it’s worth the investment?
9. One A-lister told me to turn my leather pants inside out and store them in my freezer to help them keep their shape. Another swears by machine drying leather leggings on low heat, again inside out, to reduce stretching. I’ve tried both techniques and can say both work like a charm.
10. An employee over at a luxury brand that houses one of the most enviable handbag lines out there taught me this tip for getting scratches out of leather:
"Rub a tiny bit of moisturizer into the scratch using a Q-tip until the scratch is gone. It’s gross, but literally it’s like rubbing lotion into cracked skin. I recommend Nivea unscented moisturizer."
The phantasmagorical and surreal animal sculptures by Canadian artist Ellen Jewett. Between dream and nightmare, some strange creations born of a symbiosis between organic and mechanical elements, a meeting between fantasy, gothic and steampunk. Some very detailed sculptures in clay on a metal frame.
Visit her website at http://www.creaturesfromel.ca/
this looks like real life studio ghibli
Aww that’s so-
Oh hey shes getting olde-
How dare you
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE DON’T DO THIS TO ME
HOW DARE YOU WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME????????????????????????
WHY WOULD YOU BREAK ME I WASN’T READY FOR THIS
ok but what if like. werewolves transform under the full moon but theres just this one and by day hes a big tough guy and then when he transforms hes a tiny dog. just fucking. just fucking turns into the tiniest, fluffiest dog
imagine that howling at the moon
Truly a ferocious predator.
And lastly: (He’s the pack leader obviously)
the big wolves are his younger sisters
oh my fucking god it got better